There’s been a lot of conversation about digital transformation, interoperability, and the rising administrative costs in healthcare. What if all three challenges could be addressed by digitizing the back office? Digitizing the back office is similar to how retailers have automated their processes and infrastructure to create experiences that are consumer-friendly and more efficient. It’s now possible in healthcare.
Join an exploration of how healthcare could work differently as the panel members challenge the way healthcare approaches data exchange today, what is meant by digitizing the back office, how the revenue cycle can be improved with automation, and how it could impact the healthcare experience. Payers, providers, and innovators are coming together to collaborate.
During the webinar, the speakers will be discussing:
- How to move from point-to-point ecosystem to a connect-once-to-many
- Ways providers can collaborate and co-create with payers to improve the patient healthcare experience
- Ways payer-provider relationships can evolve and lower healthcare costs
- How a decentralized, peer-to-peer network eliminates layers, complexity, and fragmentation in administrative processes and technology
- Insight into how an interconnected, digital back office can support common processes for payers and providers while automating revenue cycle processes in a new, re-imagined way