Insider News for January 2024
Happy New Year! I hope 2024 is off to a great start for you and your organization. It certainly is at Avaneer Health. Our team had a ground-breaking 2023 as we set, met, and exceeded some aggressive goals and milestones. We ended the year confident in our product-market fit, growth strategy, and priorities for 2024.
I am very proud of our team’s achievements in 2023 and I want to share just a few ways we worked together to #makeitreal.
- We launched our private, peer-to-peer network and platform with several leading healthcare organizations. With a single connection to the Avaneer Network™, participants can collaborate and share real-time data without needing multiple APIs or third-party aggregators.
- We also began a pilot program for our Coverage Alignment solution and are pleased with its early results which will be announced this quarter. We also launched a client’s Real-time Adjudication solution with impressive results.
- We continued our focus on security and compliance with SOC2 certifications and HITRUST e1 Readiness Audit preparations. We’re pleased with positive scores in both areas! This effort continues our work to ensure our clients’ data is secure.
We will continue building on our successes in 2024 and beyond. While interest in our network and platform continues to gain momentum, our Coverage Alignment solution has been especially compelling for many prominent regional and national healthcare organizations who see the potential to lower costs and transform administrative processes.
We’re also developing new solutions that meet the needs of both payers and providers. This is a distinctive approach to driving improvements in healthcare and we’re looking forward to announcing the details throughout the coming year.
Here’s to a great 2024!
Chief Executive Officer, Avaneer Health
PS – Don’t miss our podcast conversation with an innovator in the health improvement space, Jeff Ruby, CEO of Newtopia. It’s a hot topic for January!
In This Issue
- Setting the revenue cycle up for success in automation and AI
- Why a Former ONC Chief Thinks TEFCA Is Inherently Flawed
- The Spark: Innovating Health Improvement
- 3 ways IT leaders can improve the business transactions of healthcare
- Reinventing the Back Office to Deliver on the Patient-Centric Promise
Setting the revenue cycle up for success in automation and AI
McKinsey & Company
For years, we’ve heard about the promising value of automation technology and analytics in reducing administrative complexities. Yet, that value has been slow in coming. This insightful and timely article delves into the challenges and posits that the value is finally at hand but says “capitalizing on the next wave of technologic innovation entails investing in the right mindsets, infrastructure, and capabilities throughout the revenue cycle and beyond.”
Why a Former ONC Chief Thinks TEFCA Is Inherently Flawed
The Trusted Exchange Framework and Common Agreement (TEFCA) is now operational. Several leaders in the industry are saying that it might not live up to its promises of improving interoperability and data access. In this thought-provoking article, Donald Rucker, MD, former National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), explains why he thinks TEFCA may actually “set interoperability back.”
From the Avaneer Podcast
The Spark: Innovating Health Improvement
We recently sat down with Jeff Ruby, founder and CEO of Newtopia, an innovative, personalized, whole health platform helping people create positive lifelong habits that prevent, slow, or reverse chronic disease while reducing healthcare costs. The discussion centered around our shared passion and commitment to leveraging technology and analytics in a new way that challenges the healthcare “status quo” and ultimately changes healthcare experiences for all.
From the Avaneer Blog
3 ways IT leaders can improve the business transactions of healthcare
Interoperable data platforms, automation, and AI have the potential to transform our industry by enhancing patient experiences, improving outcomes, lowering costs, and significantly reducing clinical and administrative inefficiencies.
Reinventing the Back Office to Deliver on the Patient-Centric Promise
We all have experienced, or know someone who has experienced, a time when our ability to receive care was inhibited due to inefficient administrative processes. Sadly, delays in care are far too common simply because payers and providers can’t easily share patient coverage or other vital healthcare data. Avaneer Health sees a new way forward, where data is always available, always updated, and always complete. Patients get the care they need when they need it, and providers and payers eliminate the costly, time-consuming back-and-forth to chase down information. We’re reinventing the back office to deliver on the long-overdue patient-centric promise.
Enjoying Our Newsletter?
Subscribe to the email version to receive a copy in your inbox.