Insider News for October 2023
I’ve been talking to people who are innovating in healthcare about new technologies and their potential to reinvent the business of healthcare. But, along with the excitement comes a great deal of frustration with how complicated it is to collaborate, develop, and deploy new solutions in healthcare. These innovators discuss the sheer complexity of connecting with the right people, integrating diverse systems and technologies to share data, achieving regulatory compliance, and the high cost of cloud-based environments to deploy and scale solutions.
When I ask them what three things would help them overcome roadblocks and successfully bring their solutions to market, this is what I hear most often from innovators:
- Easier ways to access, share, and exchange data
- Better ways to connect, collaborate, and transact with their customers
- The importance of quickly becoming compliant with privacy and security requirements
These challenges are what keep me excited about the Avaneer Solution ExchangeTM platform, which is designed to address all three challenges. The Avaneer Solution Exchange provides a set of common, FHIR®-enabled tools that enable security compliance and easier onboarding of clients/users, speeding the path to revenue. Other benefits include:
- Easily deploy and support your solution to multiple customers at one time
- Eliminates the need to build infrastructure to store data and the need to buy the cloud, thereby saving millions in startup costs
- Use fewer resources to manage and normalize data, which may lower infrastructure costs
- Benefit from a platform that provides you with rich data notification capabilities to help you deliver value quicker
- Get access to a community of customers already connected to the network, which can increase GTM efficiency
- Enable your customer to maintain full control of their data while benefiting from the secure infrastructure
- Meet security and governance requirements quicker
I’m always delighted to introduce the Avaneer Solution Exchange to innovators who are looking for ways to go to market faster and expand reach. If you would like a product tour, please reach out to me here.
SVP, Commercial Growth, Avaneer Health
In This Issue
- The Power of Connecting
- Accelerate Innovation
- What if getting accurate patient coverage could be easier?
The Power of Connecting
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to share information directly with payers, providers, and innovators in a secure environment without using third parties or managing massive file transfers? With a single connection, you could exchange data directly with all your trading partners—without building and managing multiple APIs.
That capability is available today and in use on the Avaneer Network™. Our new web page outlines how participants connect.
Innovative solutions come to market each day with the promise of transforming healthcare. But far too often, start-up teams are challenged by the cost and complexities of bringing new solutions to the healthcare marketplace.
Now, there’s a faster, easier, cheaper way for innovators to collaborate, develop, deploy, and scale new solutions.
How GenAI can be used in healthcare safely
Today, the primary model for collecting, processing, and training data for GenAI models is centralized data aggregation, which comes with significant privacy and security risks. This approach also provides little to no transparency of how the data is used to train the models or how the generated data is eventually shared with users. All these challenges can be addressed, however, through a decentralized network.
From the Avaneer Blog
What if getting accurate patient coverage could be easier?
Inaccurate coverage information is the second leading cause of denied claims. What if you could log into a single network and access always-refreshed, accurate, and complete primary, secondary, and tertiary patient coverage information—all in one place? And what if you could know with 100% certainty what a patient’s final financial responsibility would be before they check out?
No more calls to payers or combing payer websites. No more inaccurate payment estimations. The information you need is always accurate and available in real time.
Enjoying Our Newsletter?
Subscribe to the email version to receive a copy in your inbox.